Chittoor District-Area Municipality Contact Numbers-Andhra Pradesh
Chittoor District Municipality Contact Numbers, Chittoor Area Municipality Contact Numbers, Chittoor Municipality Contact Details, Madanapalle Municipality Contact numbers, Srikalahasti Municipality Contact numbers, Punganur Municipality Contact Details, Palamaneru Municipality Contact Details, Nagari Municipality Contact Details, Puttur Municipality Contact Details
The municipal bodies of India are vested with a long list of functions delegated to them by the state governments under the municipal legislation. These functions broadly relate to public health, welfare, regulatory functions, public safety, public infrastructure works, and development activities.
- Public health includes Water supply, Sewerage and Sanitation, eradication of communicable diseases etc.;
- welfare includes public facilities such as Education, recreation, etc.;
- regulatory functions related to prescribing and enforcing Building regulations, encroachments on public land, Birth registration and Death certificate, etc.;
- public safety includes Fire protection, Street lighting, etc.;
- public works measures such as construction and maintenance of inner city roads, etc.; and
- development functions related to Town planning and development of commercial markets.
In addition to the legally assigned functions, the sectoral departments of the state government often assign unilaterally, and on an agency basis, various functions such as Family planning, Nutrition and slum improvement, disease and Epidemic control, etc.
Chittoor District/Area Wise Municipality Contact Numbers – Andhra Pradesh
|Municipality / Area||STD||Office||Fax||Mobile|
|Puttur||08577||221638||221376 (p)||9849906686||[email protected]|
Note: Contact numbers may change, if you find that the given contact is wrong click on the link below
—> Click Here