diseases in rainy season, Common Illness During Rainy Season, health problems in Rainy Season, health care in Rainy Season, Monsoon Diseases
The rainy season or monsoon season is the time when most of a region’s average annual rainfall occurs. Rainy season brings lot of fun and excitement as most people play in rain(especially kids). It also brings greenery and cool climate. rainy season starts in India in early July and continues up to September. It comes as a great relief from excessive heat of summer.
Rainy season not only brings fun but also invites various health problems. Parents having kids must be more careful in this month.
Common Illness caused During Rainy Season
- Food infections
- Water infections
- Sinus Headaches
- Viral Fever
- Skin Infections
- Stomach infection
- Respiratory tract infections
- Athlete’s foot
You can Get Rid Of This Rainy Season Diseases by Proper care and precautions
- Keep rain coats or carry umbrella to protect yourself from get caught in the rain
- If you get wet in rain get a shower at home, taking shower will protect you from many infections
- Take lots of natural foods that have Vitamin C. Vitamin C will increase your immunity and keeps away cold and virus.
- Keep yourself clean. take bath and wash hands regularly
- Drink water even if you dont feel thirst, This will help to flush out toxins from your body
- make sure your drinking water is properly purified and free from germs and viruses.
- If you dont have water purifiers then it is better to drink boiled water ie. boil drinking water to certain temperature and let it cool down and drink that water.
- Do not wear wet clothes for long to prevent fungal infections of the skin
- Prevent stagnation of water in your home or at your surroundings to prevent breeding of mosquitoes, mosquito causes malaria, Dengue, Chikungunya etc
- Avoid eating roadside food items, outside foods like bakery foods, fast foods, hotel foods etc.
- Spicy and oily food should be avoided.
- Avoid insect bites wear full clothes at night or use Mosquito Net.