Diseases In Summer, Health Precautions In Summer, Summer Season Diseases
Hot weather, rising temperature are the causes of various diseases in summer. As the temperature is rising day by day, its better to know how to prevent yourself and your family from summer season diseases.
Diseases That Are Likely To Occur In Summer Season:
- Chicken pox
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Hepatitis A
Precautions-Prevention Of Summer Season Diseases:
- Avoid eating outside foods like bakery foods, fastfoods, hotel foods etc. in summers because there are chances of food posion. Food infection may cause stomach pain, vomitings, loose motions, dehydration due to
- Water borne diseases like cholera, typhoid, jaundice, dysentery, amoebiosis, diarrhea may occur due to poor quality drinking water. To get rid of these problems make sure that the water is properly purified and free from germs and viruses. If you dont have water purifiers then it is better to drink boiled water ie. boil drinking water to certain temperature and let it cool down and drink that water.
- Dehydration is one of the main problems seen in summer. Make sure you drink lots of water-fluid to get rid of dehydration. lemon juice, Cucumber, Watermelon, coconut water and other natural fluids can keep you hydrating.
- Sunstroke is one more problem seen in summer. Sudden exposure to heat can give heatstroke, so take proper precautions while going out in sun.
- Urinary tract infection is also seen in summers due to Dehydration. drinking lots of water-fluid can free you from Urinary tract infections
- Ticks, Mosquitoes, flies are one among that causes diseases in summer. Avoid insect bites by taking proper precautions, Avoid wearing heavy, dark clothing in warm weather. Mosquitoes are attracted to warm bodies.
Tips For Healthy and Safe Summer:
- Avoid outside foods like bakery foods, fastfoods, hotel foods etc.
- Eat Home-Cooked Food
- Drink lots of water-fluid, lemon juice, coconut water, Butter Milk, Lassi.
- Eat Cucumber, Watermelon, Musk Melon etc. as they contain more water.
- Drink only boiled and cooled water.
- Stay hygiene like washing hands before eating, bathing twice daily.
- Avoid exposure to sun for long hours.
- Carry umbrella if you have to go out in sun.
- Avoid spicy food and fried food
- Eat lots of fresh fruits, green vegetables
- Avoid insect bites wear full clothes at night or use Mosquito Net.
- Cover all the cooked food.
- Eat fresh cooked food, avoid stored food.
- Wear cotton dress.
- Avoid hot beverages like tea, coffee, hot drinks
- Flush out any stagnant water, mosquitoes are often attracted to water, especially standing water.