Health Benefits Of Carrot
Health Benefits Of Carrot, nutritional values Of Carrot, Carrot used in curing disease treatment, Carrot, Vegetables
Carrots are known as the vegetable that is easy to grow, tasty and high nutrition. Carrot (Taproots) is available year-round
The Carrot is known by many other names in India regional wise like –
Carrot called in Hindi : Gajar
Carrot called in Kannada : Gajjari
Carrot called in Malayalam : Sheema Mullangi, Carrot
Carrot called in Marathi : carrot
Carrot called in Tamil : Mangal Mullangi, Carrot
Carrot called in Telugu : Carrot, Carettu
Nutritional value Of Carrot:
Carrot contain Vitamin A, Vitamin K, Vitamin C, Dietary Fiber, Potassium, Vitamin B6, Manganese, Molybdenum, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B3, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Folate.
The nutritional values per 100 g of Carrot are:
- Energy – 41 Kcal
- Carbohydrates – 9.58 g
- Protein – 0.93 g
- Total Fat – 0.24 g
- Cholesterol – 0 mg
- Dietary Fiber – 2.8 g
- Folates – 19 µg
- Niacin – 0.983 mg
- Pantothenic acid – 0.273 mg
- Pyridoxine – 0.138 mg
- Riboflavin – 0.058 mg
- Thiamin – 0.066 mg
- Vitamin A – 16706 IU
- Vitamin C – 5.9 mg
- Vitamin K – 13.2 µg
- Sodium – 69 mg
- Potassium – 320 mg
- Calcium – 33 mg
- Copper – 0.045 mg
- Iron – 0.30 mg
- Magnesium – 12 mg
- Manganese – 0.143 mg
- Phosphorus – 35 mg
- Selenium – 0.1 µg
- Zinc – 0.24 mg
- Carotene-a – 3427 µg
- Carotene-ß – 8285 µg
- Crypto-xanthin-ß – 0 µg
- Lutein-zeaxanthin – 256 µg
Health Benefits Of Carrot
- Acidosis: The vital organic alkaline elements in carrots help balance the blood acidity and blood sugar.
- Acne: Its powerful cleansing properties are effective in detoxifying the liver, thus overall effective for acne which are caused by toxicity of the blood.
- Anemia: Carrot’s molecules are closest to human’s hemoglobin molecules, making it very beneficial in blood-building.
- Atherosclerosis: The highly cleansing power of this miracle juice scrubs away even the old build-up of arterial deposits, reducing the risks of heart diseases and stroke.
- Asthma: The anti-oxidants effectively protects the respiratory system from infections and free-radical attacks.
- Cancer: Studies show that adding one carrot per day in our diet significantly reduces cancer risks.
- Cholesterol: Pectin in carrots lowers the serum cholesterol levels.
- Congestion: Carrot juice is very effective in dispelling mucus from the ear, nose and throat area, easing nasal congestion, sinusitis, phlegm and mucus in the throat and other similar disorders.
- Constipation: Take five parts of carrot juice with one part of spinach juice regularly to regulate chronic constipation problems.
- Emphysema: If you smoke or are exposed to second-hand smoke, taking carrot juice regularly may well save your life.
- Eyes: Beta-carotene, lutein and zeaxanthin are some of the finest nourishment that help keep the optic system in tip-top condition, with special protection against astigmatism, macular degeneration and cataracts.
- Fertility: One of the reasons for fertility is lack of nutrients and enzymes in your dietary. Carrot juice taken regularly, is able to nourish your body back to fertility.
- Inflammations: Its anti-inflammatory effect greatly helps reduce arthritis, rheumatism, gout and other inflammations.
- Immune systems: It does wonders for boosting the immune system by increasing the production and performance of white blood cells; building resistant to various kinds of infections.
- Breast feeding mothers: Carrot juice helps enhance the quality and quantity of a mother’s breast milk.
- Pregnancy: Drinking carrot juice regularly during pregnancy, especially during the last few months, will reduce the chances of jaundice in baby. No, you won’t get an orange baby!
- Skin problems: The high quality vitamin C and other rich nutrients in carrot juice efficiently nourish the skin, preventing dry skin, psoriasis and other skin blemishes.
- Thread worms: One small cup of carrot juice in the morning taken daily for a week can help clear up thread worms in children.
- Ulcers: The abundance of nutrient present in carrots helps nourish cells that have been starved of nutrients which result in ulcers.
- Water retention: Carrot juice is diuretic and helps to eliminate excess fluids from the body, reducing water retention, especially for women during their monthly menstruation cycle and in pregnant women.
- Healthy teeth and gums: Carrots clean teeth and mouth by removing plaque and food particles. Carrots stimulate gums and trigger a lot of saliva, Minerals in carrots prevent tooth decay.
- Preventing Stroke: people who eat more than six carrots a week are less likely to suffer a stroke than those who eat only one carrot a month or less.
- clean and pretty face: Carrots can be used as a face mask is cheap and very comfortable. To make a facial mask, combine grated carrots and honey sedikti, then your face will be clean and pretty.