Health Benefits Of Dill-Soya Kura
Health Benefits Of Dill-Soya Kura, nutritional values Of Dill-Soya Kura, Dill-Soya Kura used in curing disease treatment
Dill-Soya Kura is native to southern Russia, western Africa and the Mediterranean region. The seeds are stronger and more flavorful than the leaves and are most commonly associated with the cuisines of Scandinavia and Germany. Its green leaves are wispy and fernlike and have a soft, sweet taste.
In India Dill is used as a condiment in soups, salads, processed meats, sausages and pickling. Both, the seeds and leaves of the dill are valued as a spice in the kitchen. The fresh or dried leaves, seed and upper stem of dill are used for various medicinal purposes also.
Dill also called as Anethum Graveolens, Anetheum sowa, Eneldo, Aneth, Shibith, Dille, Aneto, Endro, Ukrop, Shin-Lo
The Dill-Soya Kura is known by many other names in India regional wise like –
Dill called in Hindi : Sowa
Dill called in Telugu : Soya Kura, Soyakura
Dill called in Kannada : Sabasige
Dill called in Malayalam : Sathakuppa
Dill called in Tamil : Sathakuppi Sompa
Dill called in Marathi : Surva, Shepu
Dill called in Bengali : Sowa
Dill called in Gujarati : Surva
Dill called in Punjabi: Sowa
Nutritional value Of Dill-Soya Kura:
Dill has rich source of vitamin A, vitamin C, Niacin, folate, Calcium, iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc, Manganese, water, limonene, d-carvone, anethofuran, vicenin, kaempferol, dillapiol, DHC, eugenol, terpinene and myristicin
Health Benefits Of Dill-Soya Kura
- Dill-Soya Kura helps in digestion, The essential oils present in dill helps in digestion, easing bowel movements and relieving constipation.
- The antioxidant properties present in Dill weed helps in prventing diseases and keeps you healthy
- The essential oils found in herbs helps people get a good night’s sleep so Dill-Soya Kura helps to get rid of anxiety, anger and depression.
- The antioxidant, vitamins and dietary fibers present in Dill-Soya Kura helps in controlling blood cholesterol levels.
- The calcium content of dill protects you from bone loss, helps in development of bones, and repair of injured bones as well, Dill-Soya Kura helps in Bone Health
- Natural flavonoid antioxidants present in Dill-Soya Kura helps in protecting from lung and oral cavity cancers
- Vitamins present in Dill-Soya Kura helps with good vision
- Dill-Soya Kura helps in treating-curing Diabetes, Eugenol found in dill reduce blood sugar levels in diabetics
- Dill-Soya Kura helps in releaving Excess Gas, helps in releaving gas from stomach.
- The essential oils found in Dill-Soya Kura herb has an ability to prevent bacterial overgrowth.
- Dill-Soya Kura helps in building a good Immune System by preventing infections throughout the body.
- Dill-Soya Kura helps in releaving Hiccups
- Dill-Soya Kura helps in curing Diarrhea which is caused by indigestion or microbial infections
- Dill-Soya Kura helps in curing Dysentery as the essential oils helps in fighting with fungal infections
- Dill-Soya Kura helps in treating Arthritis
- Dill-Soya Kura helps in treating Menstrual Disorders by stimulating hormones which help stabilize irregular Menstrual cycles in women
- Dill-Soya Kura helps in treating Respiratory Disorders as essential oils of dill are anticongestive it helps in clearing congestion in the respiratory system caused due to allergies or coughs.
- Dill-Soya Kura helps in Oral Care, as the essential oils present in dill has antioxidant it helps in curing damaged gums and infections
- Dill-Soya Kura helps in curing cancer
- Dill-Soya Kura Protects Against Free Radicals and Carcinogens like cigarette smoke, charcoal grill smoke etc
- Dill-Soya Kura helps in removing toxins, excess salts and water from the body
- Dill-Soya Kura helps in developing resistance against infectious agents
- Potassium present in Dill-Soya Kura control heart rate and blood pressure.
- By chewing dill seeds get rid of bad breath.
- Dill-Soya Kura aids in digestion, it helps in curing abdominal pain and bad breath.
- Dill is used along with other beneficial herbs such as ginger and chamomile to relieve digestive problems in infants.
- Dill seeds or a decoction made with fresh dill leaves may be mixed with baby feed to prevent digestive problems and induce better sleep.
- Dill is beneficial for those who suffer from intestinal spasms, gas and indigestion.
- Dill-Soya Kura is used for digestion problems including loss of appetite, intestinal gas (flatulence), liver problems and gallbladder complaints
- Dill-Soya Kura is used for urinary tract disorders including kidney disease and painful or difficult urination
Dill-Soya Kura Leaves Used To Cure Diseases:
- upset stomach
- abdominal pain
- bad breath.
- intestinal spasms
- bowel movements
- damaged gums
- control heart rate
- blood pressure
- excess salts
- digestive problems
- Respiratory Disorders
- irregular Menstrual cycles
- Lung cancer
- oral cavity cancer
- weak bones
- nerve pain
- genital ulcers
- menstrual cramps
- urinary tract disorders
Preparation/Cooking Tips Of Dill-Soya Kura
Buying Tips of Dill-Soya Kura
While buying dill, always choose fresh dill weed over the dried form of the herb as it is superior in its delicate fragrant flavor.
Always keep in mind that the leaves of fresh dill should look feathery and be green in color.
Storage Tips Of Dill-Soya Kura
Always store fresh dill in the refrigerator either wrapped in a damp paper towel or with its stems placed in a container of water.
Fresh dill is very fragile and if stored properly, will remain fresh for about two days only.
It can be stored in airtight containers and can be frozen for longer durations.
Store dried dill seeds in a tightly sealed glass container in a cool, dry and dark place. This way they can be kept fresh for about six months.
Note:information provided here is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses and treatment, consult your doctor-physician or health care provider before taking any home remedies.