Himalaya Herbal Hair Care-Protein Shampoo – Extra Moisturizing
Himalaya Herbal Products, Himalaya Herbal Hair Care Products, Himalaya Herbal Hair Care, Himalaya Herbal Hair Care Protein Shampoo – Extra Moisturizing, Health Benefits Of Himalaya Herbal Hair Care Protein Shampoo – Extra Moisturizing
Bid adieu to dry, brittle locks
What it does:
Dry hair needs that extra moisturizing and nourishment, and here’s a shampoo that does exactly that. Enriched with the extracts of protein-rich herbs like Fenugreek and Sesame, Himalaya’s Protein Shampoo – Extra Moisturizing nourishes your hair, giving you the essential benefits that your hair needs — strength, reduced hair fall and protection from everyday damage.
Enriched with Fenugreek and Sesame, the shampoo leaves your hair optimally moisturized, strengthened and cleansed right from the scalp. Aloe and Licorice, with healing and nourishing properties, promote general hair well-being.
- Fenugreek is a natural source of protein. Protein is important in rebuilding and strengthening the hair shaft. Its medicinal properties help to reduce hair fall and hair thinning. Recent studies indicate that Fenugreek contains lecithin, a natural emollient known to strengthen and moisturize hair.
- The natural protein in Sesame provides nourishment, bringing out your hair’s natural shine.
- Netted Melon, rich in siliceous salts, nourishes the hair and scalp.
- Aloe, known for its many healing properties, can be used topically or internally as a juice. A natural UV inhibitor, its hydrating, softening and intense moisturizing properties nourish the hair and scalp.
- Licorice, a household remedy, is one of the most widely used herbs written about in ancient Ayurvedic texts. Licorice is used in hair loss treatments as it retains the hair’s natural moisture and promotes growth.
Directions of using Himalaya Herbal Hair Care-Protein Shampoo – Extra Moisturizing :
Massage gently into wet hair and scalp. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary.
Best for normal dry hair. Safe to use on artificially colored or permed hair.
Note: Information on this website is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional.