Himalaya Herbal Soap-Almond and Rose Soap
Himalaya Herbal Products, Himalaya Herbal Skin Care Products, Himalaya Herbal Soap, Himalaya Herbal Soap Almond and Rose Soap, Health Benefits Of Himalaya Herbal Soap Almond and Rose Soap
What it does:
Himalaya’s Almond and Rose Soap combines 100% natural ingredients to restore the body’s water content. This nongreasy soap leaves skin feeling soft, supple and toned.
Blended with all natural ingredients such as Lemon, Khus-Khus, Indian Madder, Coconut Oil, Almond Oil, Apricot and Persian Rose, this body soap deeply penetrates into the skin to hydrate it fully.
- Persian Rose revitalizes the skin and leaves it feeling rejuvenated.
- Lemon has an overall soothing and relaxing effect. The citric acid present in lemon lightens and softens your skin. Lemon juice also fades freckles, age spots and eliminates blackheads.
- Khus-Khus has antiperspirant and astringent properties, which help you remain dry and fresh throughout the day.
- Indian Madder has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that soothe and moisturize the skin.
- Coconut Oil acts as an effective moisturizer for all skin types including dry skin. It also delays the onset of wrinkles, and skin sagging which typically become prominent with age. It also helps in treating various skin conditions including psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema.
- Almond Oil is an excellent skin softener which moisturizes your skin. The vitamin A in the oil fights infections and helps strengthen bones.
- Apricot is known for its revitalizing and hydrating properties, which makes it an excellent addition to your skincare routine. Beta-carotene in apricots acts as a moisturizing agent, which brings out your skin’s natural glow.
- Wheatgerm Oil is a rich source of natural vitamin E, which nourishes and boosts the skin’s elasticity.
- Pongamia Oil is a natural moisturizer that keeps your skin hydrated.
Directions of using Himalaya Herbal Soap-Almond and Rose Soap :
Wet the body and face, apply Almond and Rose Soap generously and gently work up a lather and rinse.
Note: Information on this website is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional.