How Many LPG Gas Cylinders Permitted Per Household-Family
Indane LPG Gas Cylinders Permitted Per Household, Hp LPG Gas Cylinders Permitted Per Household, Bharat LPG Gas Cylinders Permitted Per Household, Shakti LPG Gas Cylinders Permitted Per Household, Super LPG Gas Cylinders Permitted Per Household,Indane LPG Gas Cylinders Permitted Per family, Hp LPG Gas Cylinders Permitted Per family, Bharat LPG Gas Cylinders Permitted Per family, Shakti LPG Gas Cylinders Permitted Per family, Super LPG Gas Cylinders Permitted Per family
Surrender your multiple LPG Connections and be on the right side of the law.
As per the control order of Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas (MOPNG), one household can possess only one LPG connection. Multiple connections are not allowed, and should be surrendered immediately. One can opt for the 2nd cylinder, if not already available on the retained connection, after surrendering the multiple connections.
• The Government of India has recently amended the Gas Control Order under which only one LPG connection (along with DBC) is permitted in any household consisting of husband, wife, married children and dependant parents living in a dwelling unit having a common kitchen. Thus, multiple LPG connections in a household are now totally forbidden.
• Holding multiple LPG connections also block the release of new connections to other needy families, who otherwise resort to using non eco-friendly fuels, thus harming the environment.
• Therefore, customers having more than one LPG connection in their homes are hereby advised to surrender multiple connections, if any, immediately. If you are left with only a single-cylinder connection after surrendering the other connection(s), an option will be available to you for converting the same into DBC (Double Bottle Connection).
• Further to streamline LPG supplies, the amended Gas Control Order now requires customers with Piped Natural Gas (PNG) connections or reticulated LPG connections to surrender their LPG connections immediately, And wherever PNG connections already exist, as per amended Gas Control Order, Oil Companies have been forbidden from issuing new LPG connections and also to stop LPG supplies to the existing connections, pending surrender of the same.
• Possessing multiple LPG connections is in gross violation of the Gas Control Order and would attract complete stoppage of LPG supplies. Supplies would be resumed only after multiple connections have been surrendered. The Oil Companies between them have shared consumer data to detect multiple connections and stop supplies to such customers forthwith, till the multiple connections are surrendered.
• Kindly therefore, make surethat at any point in time, not more than one LPG connection (with DBC) is in use in your household, This is the best way to ensure that your kitchen is safe and secure, and that you remain on the right side of the law.