Know Your LPG Gas Cylinder Expiry Date
LPG Gas Cylinder Expiry Date, how to check LPG Gas Cylinder Expiry Date, Does Cooking gas cylinders have expiry date
Does LPG gas cylinder- Cooking gas cylinder has expiry date, Seems funny aint it, but its true, Yes LPG gas cylinder has expiry date
Expired Cooking LPG Gas Cylinders are not safe for use and may cause accidents. In this regard please be cautious at the time of accepting any LPG Gas cylinder from the Vendor.
Here is how we can check the expiry Date of LPG cylinders:
On one of three side stems of the LPG Gas cylinder, the expiry date is coded alpha numerically as follows A or B or C or D and some two digit number following the Example of above Picture. D13.
1) The alphabets stand for quarters –
1. A stands for January to March (First Qtr)
2. B covers April to June (Second Qtr)
3. C stands for July to September (Third Qtr)
4. D covers October to December (Fourth Qtr).
2) The digits stand for the year till it is valid. Hence D13 would mean December quarter of 2013.
Please Return Back the Cylinder that you get with a Expiry Date, they are prone to Leak and other Hazardous accidents…
What else do I need to check when I receive my refill?
Besides checking the expiry date, you should also check the points mentioned below as they are in your safety and interest:
- Always check the seal of the cylinder
- Check the safety cap. It should not have any cracks
- Remove the safety cap and check for leakage from the valve
- Get the new cylinder connected with your hotplate and make sure no leakage is observed
Share This Message With Everyone You Know, Your Kind Cooperation Will Save Life Of Many People And Create Awareness Among The Public