Super Fast Train For Andhra Pradesh Employees, Super Fast Train For AP Employees, Super Fast Train Between Hyderabad-Vijayawada, superfast intercity express train between Vijayawada and Secunderabad
A new superfast intercity express train between Vijayawada and Secunderabad with just one stop was launched by Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu and Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu to ease travel of Andhra Pradesh Government employees to the new capital region Amaravati from Hyderabad.
- Train number 12796 will start from Secunderabad station at 5:30 a.m. and halt at Guntur station at 10:08 a.m. and reach Vijayawada at 11 a.m.
- Train number 12795 will leave Vijayawada station at 5:30 p.m. everyday and reach Guntur station at 6:20 p.m. It will reach Secunderabad at 11:10 p.m.
- This Train will have a single stop at Guntur.
- This train runs from Monday to Saturday
- This train will not operate on Sundays
- The 14-bogie train will consist of two Seating, two AC chair cars and 10 non-AC chair cars.