Various Health Benefits Of Drinking Warm Water With Lemon And Honey
Benefits Of Drinking Warm Water With Lemon And Honey, Health Benefits Of Drinking Warm Water With Lemon And Honey, When to Drink Warm Water With Lemon And Honey, Which Is the Best Time To Drink Warm Water With Lemon And Honey, How To Use Lemon and Honey In Warm Water, Water, Lemon, Honey, Health Tips
We might hear from many people about Drinking Warm Water With Lemon And Honey, there are various Health Benefits Of Drinking Warm Water With Lemon And Honey in the morning. Warm lemon water with honey in the morning helps kickstart the digestion process for the day. As Lemon build up resistance in your body and honey will help in weight loss-reduce weight.
One thing we can say its a magical mix that makes you fit and strong.
Benefits to Drinking Warm Water With Lemon And Honey Every Morning
Aids Digestion. Lemon juice flushes out unwanted materials and toxins from the body. It’s atomic composition is similar to saliva and the hydrochloric acid of digestive juices. It encourages the liver to produce bile which is an acid that is required for digestion. Lemons are also high in minerals and vitamins and help loosen ama, or toxins, in the digestive tract. The digestive qualities of lemon juice help to relieve symptoms of indigestion, such as heartburn, belching and bloating. The American Cancer Society actually recommends offering warm lemon water to cancer sufferers to help stimulate bowel movements.
Helps cleanse the liver – Liver is the main organ which helps in purification of the body. This mix, helps keep the liver pure and toxin free. The liver is mainly responsible for producing protein and maintaining digestion process, so it is essential that the liver is kept pure and functioning well also.
Cleanses Your System / is a Diuretic. Lemon juice helps flush out unwanted materials in part because lemons increase the rate of urination in the body. Therefore toxins are released at a faster rate which helps keep your urinary tract healthy. The citric acid in lemons helps maximize enzyme function, which stimulates the liver and aids in detoxification.
Helps weight loss – This mix helps cleanse the liver which in turn removes the toxins from the body. Since the body is now free of toxins, metabolism gets boosted and the body starts functioning much better.
Boosts Your Immune System. Lemons are high in vitamin C, which is great for fighting colds. They’re high in potassium, which stimulates brain and nerve function. Potassium also helps control blood pressure. Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) found in lemons demonstrates anti-inflammatory effects, and is used as complementary support for asthma and other respiratory symptoms plus it enhances iron absorption in the body; iron plays an important role in immune function. Lemons also contain saponins, which show antimicrobial properties that may help keep cold and flu at bay. Lemons also reduce the amount of phlegm produced by the body.
Vitamins and minerals – Consuming the concoction every morning kick starts your system by providing it with a boost of essential vitamins and minerals first thing in the morning. The drink is a heady mix of vitamin C, vitamin B, magnesium, calcium and phosphorous.
Balances pH Levels. Lemons are one of the most alkalizing foods for the body. Sure, they are acidic on their own, but inside our bodies they’re alkaline (the citric acid does not create acidity in the body once metabolized). Lemons contain both citric and ascorbic acid, weak acids easily metabolized from the body allowing the mineral content of lemons to help alkalize the blood. Disease states only occur when the body pH is acidic. Drinking lemon water regularly can help to remove overall acidity in the body, including uric acid in the joints, which is one of the primary causes of pain and inflammation.
Clears Skin. The vitamin C component as well as other antioxidants helps decrease wrinkles and blemishes and it helps to combat free radical damage. Vitamin C is vital for healthy glowing skin while its alkaline nature kills some types of bacteria known to cause acne. It can actually be applied directly to scars or age spots to help reduce their appearance. Since lemon water purges toxins from your blood, it would also be helping to keep your skin clear of blemishes from the inside out. The vitamin C contained in the lemon rejuvenates the skin from within your body.
Energizes You and Enhances Your Mood. The energy a human receives from food comes from the atoms and molecules in your food. A reaction occurs when the positive charged ions from food enter the digestive tract and interact with the negative charged enzymes. Lemon is one of the few foods that contain more negative charged ions, providing your body with more energy when it enters the digestive tract. The scent of lemon also has mood enhancing and energizing properties. The smell of lemon juice can brighten your mood and help clear your mind. Lemon can also help reduce anxiety and depression.
Promotes Healing. Ascorbic acid (vitamin C), found in abundance in lemons, promotes wound healing, and is an essential nutrient in the maintenance of healthy bones, connective tissue, and cartilage. As noted previously, vitamin C also displays anti-inflammatory properties. Combined, vitamin C is an essential nutrient in the maintenance of good health and recovery from stress and injury.
Freshens Breath. Besides fresher breath, lemons have been known to help relieve tooth pain and gingivitis. Be aware that citric acid can erode tooth enamel, so you should be mindful of this. No not brush your teeth just after drinking your lemon water. It is best to brush your teeth first, then drink your lemon water, or wait a significant amount of time after to brush your teeth. Additionally, you can rinse your mouth with purified water after you finish your lemon water.
Hydrates Your Lymph System. Warm water and lemon juice supports the immune system by hydrating and replacing fluids lost by your body. When your body is deprived of water, you can definitely feel the side effects, which include: feeling tired, sluggish, decreased immune function, constipation, lack of energy, low/high blood pressure, lack of sleep, lack of mental clarity and feeling stressed, just to name a few.
Aids in Weight Loss. Going on a honey and lemon diet can help relieve you of your weight problem. Obesity is the physical condition of the body when excessive deposition of fat takes place in the tissues, putting a strain on the heart, kidneys, liver and the joints such as the hips, knees and ankles and thus, overweight people are susceptible to several diseases like diabetes, high blood pressure, arthritis, liver and gall bladder disorders.
Reasons To Start Your Day With Warm Water adding Lemon And Honey Every Morning :
- Water with lemon provides the body with electrolytes which hydrate your body. As lemons contain good amount of electrolytes such as potassium, calcium and magnesium.
- Water with lemon is good for the joints, reducing pain in the joints and muscles.
- Warm water with lemon helps digestion as lemon contains citric acid. It interacts with other enzymes and acids which easily stimulate the secretion of gastric juice and digestion.
- The liver produces more enzymes from water with lemon than from any other food.
- Water with lemon cleanses the liver. Lemon juice stimulates the liver to release toxins.
- Water with Lemon helps fight infections of the respiratory tract, sore throats and inflammation of the tonsils. This is due to the anti-inflammatory properties of lemon.
- Warm water with lemon helps regulate natural bowel movement.
- Water with lemon is indispensable for the normal work of metabolism. Since lemon is a powerful antioxidant, it protects the body from free radicals and strengthens the immune system.
- Water with lemon aids in proper functioning of the nervous system (as lemon has a high content of potassium). Depression and anxiety are often the result of low levels of potassium in the blood. The nervous system needs a sufficient amount of potassium to ensure sustainable signals to the heart.
- Water with lemon cleanses blood, blood vessels and arteries.
- Water with lemon can help lower blood pressure. A daily intake of one lemon can reduce high blood pressure by 10%.
- Water with lemon creates an alkalizing effect in the body. Even if you drink it immediately before a meal, it can help your body maintain a higher level of pH. The higher the pH, the more your body is able to fight diseases.
- Water with lemon is good for the skin. Vitamin C in lemon, improves our skin by rejuvenating the body. Drinking water with lemon regularly (every morning) will improve the condition of your skin.
- Water with lemon helps to dilute uric acid, the built up of which leads to pain in the joints and gout.
- Water with lemon is beneficial for pregnant women. Since lemons are loaded with Vitamin C, it acts as an adaptogen helping the body cope with viruses such as colds. Furthermore, vitamin C helps the formation of bone tissue of the unborn baby. At the same time, due to the high content of potassium, a mixture of water with lemon helps forming cells of the brain and nervous system of the baby.
- Water with lemon relieves heartburn. For this, mix a teaspoon of lemon juice in half a glass of water.
- Water with lemon helps dissolve gallstones, kidney stones, pancreatic stones, and calcium deposits.
- Water with lemon helps with weight loss. Lemons contain pectin fiber, which helps suppress hunger cravings. Studies have proven people with a better alkaline diet have lost weight faster.
- Water with lemon helps with tooth pain and gingivitis.
- Water with lemon prevents cancer. This is due to the fact that lemons are a highly alkaline food.
- Multiple studies have found that cancer cannot thrive in an alkaline environment.
How to Use Lemon and Honey With Warm Water:
Step 1 : Boil water in a bowl or kettle. Cold or lukewarm water may also be used, but honey dissolves a bit more easily in hot liquids.
Step 2 : Fill a cup or mug 3/4 full with the boiling water, being careful so that hot water may not split on you while mixing-stirring.
Step 3 : Add 1 to 2 teaspoons of honey to the cup of boiled water. Stir the honey.
Step 4 : Stir fresh lemon juice to taste into the sweetened hot water.
Step 5 : Drink one cup of hot water with lemon and honey first thing in the morning instead of coffee or Tea.
So serve your body a cocktail of nutrients and energy early morning by drinking this popular Warm Water With Lemon And Honey mixture!
Note:information provided here is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses and treatment, consult your doctor.