Vodafone MNP-Mobile Number Portability
Vodafone Mobile Number Portability, Switch to Vodafone without changing number, Vodafone mobile number portability online, Vodafone mobile number portability status, Vodafone mobile number portability customer care number, Idea to Vodafone mobile number portability, Airtel to Vodafone mobile number portability, BSNL to Vodafone mobile number portability, aircel to Vodafone mobile number portability, reliance to Vodafone mobile number portability, Tata Docomo to Vodafone mobile number portability, Uninor to Vodafone mobile number portability, How to Switch to Vodafone, Vodafone Mobile Number Portability procedure, Vodafone Mobile Number Portability process
How to Change Mobile Network to another using Mobile Number Portability (MNP)?
Changing from one Mobile Network-operator to another Mobile Network-operator through Mobile Number Portability-MNP is a simple process.
Step by step process-procedure of Vodafone MNP-Mobile Number Portability:
1) To begin with, you need to generate UPC (Unique Porting Code) by sending SMS to 1900. UPC is an alphanumeric code allocated, upon request, by a mobile operator to its subscriber for the purpose of facilitation of porting of his/her mobile number to another operator.
SMS to be sent : PORT to 1900. Operator SMS charges will be applicable.
Eg. SMS PORT 98XXXXXXXX to 1900
2) After sending SMS to 1900, you will receive UPC (Unique Porting Code) as a SMS from 1901 giving 8 digit alpha-numeric Unique Porting Code (UPC) and UPC expiry date in MM/DD/YYYY format
3) Visit your nearest Vodafone outlet / showroom
4) Fill Vodafone Mobile Number Porting (MNP) form providing details like
Current Mobile Number
Current Operator name
5) carry the following documents along with you:
Original and photocopy of Photo Identity Proof
Original and photocopy of Local Address Proof
Copy of the Last Bill (Only for Postpaid)
Security deposit of Rs 250 (Only for Postpaid)
PAN Card if Any
2 Passport Size Color Photograph
6) Vodafone will send an SMS on your old/existing operator’s SIM (existing connection) intimating about the porting date and time, i.e. the date and approximate time till when you can continue to use your existing operator’s SIM card.
7) There will be a 2-hour ‘no service period’ which will begin after the porting time as given above. The ‘no service period’ will be between 12 midnight to 5 am during which your mobile service will not be active on any SIM. All efforts will be made to ensure that this ‘no service period’ causes minimum inconvenience to you.
8) After the ‘no service period’, you can replace your existing operator’s SIM card with the new Vodafone SIM card in your handset.
Call Vodafone MNP-Mobile Number Portability Toll Free Number 1800 1234567
For More Info On Vodafone MNP-Mobile Number Portability —> Click Here
Note : Mobile Number Portability process will be completed within 7 working days as per process mandated by DoT except 15 days for in case of Assam, North East and Jammu & Kashmir telecom service area.
For how long is Unique Porting Code valid?
Unique Porting Code (UPC) received by you while making the porting request is valid for a period of 15 days.
Do I have to pay anything if I want to switch to My Selective Mobile Network?
Yes, you have to pay a nominal porting fee of Rs.19 at the time of making the porting request. After submitting the required documents and payment you will get the Vodafone mnp SIM card from the outlet.
Will my mobile connection stop working when I give a porting request?
Maximum time to complete the process of MNP is 7 days except 15 days for in case of Assam, North East and Jammu & Kashmir telecom service area . For 2-hours during this period , termed as ‘no service period’, your mobile service will not be active on any SIM. This ‘no service period’ will be between 12 midnight to 5am to ensure there is no inconvenience to you.
Can I use MNP to port from one circle to other circle?
MNP would be available only within the same telecom Circle (licensed service area) i.e. you can switch mobile operators within your telecom Circle only.
Example a customer from Andhra Pradesh telecom Circle can switch operators within Andhra Pradesh telecom Circle and not outside Andhra Pradesh telecom Circle.
Who can port?
Any eligible Pre-Paid and Post-Paid (GSM / CDMA) mobile users can port.