Himalaya Pure Herbs-hadjod
Accelerates fracture healing & increases bone strength
Hadjod (Winged Treebine) is translated as ‘(the one) that unites broken bones’ in Hindi, while its Sanskrit name, asthisamharaka, literally means ‘protecting bones from destruction’. The plant, which grows in abundance in India, is credited with potent fracture healing properties in Ayurveda.
- Accelerates fracture healing: Hadjod ensures early ossification (bone formation) and fortifies bone tensile strength, which accelerate fracture healing.
- Increases bone mineral density: Hadjod increases bone mineral density by stimulating bone metabolism and increasing the uptake of minerals calcium, phosphorus, sulfur, and strontium by osteoblasts (bone-forming cells). The action is also helpful in preventing osteoporosis-related fractures.
- Relieves pain and inflammation: It relieves pain and inflammation associated with fractures.
- Delayed union of fractures.
- Osteoporosis-induced fractures.
- Stress fractures.
Two capsules, twice a day before meals.
Note: Information on this website is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional.