Link AADHAAR To LIC Policies, Link PAN To LIC Policies, LIC, Link AADHAAR To LIC Policy Online
As per Government directives it is mandatory to link AADHAAR and PAN to all your LIC(Life Insurance Corporation) Policies by 31st December, 2017. IRDAI (Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India) had stated that linkage of Aadhaar number with insurance policies is mandatory and instructed to insurance companies to comply with the statutory norms. “The Authority clarifies that, linkage of Aadhaar number to insurance policies is mandatory under the Prevention of Money Laundering (Maintenance of Records) Second Amendment Rules, 2017,” IRDAI said.
India’s biggest life insurer LIC(Life Insurance Corporation) has come up with online facility to link Aadhaar with policies online. You dont even need to login or register online to link Aadhaar and Pan with your LIC policies.
Before going to link Aadhaar and Pan with your LIC policies keep a note of these points
- Keep your Aadhaar Card / Number and PAN card / number along with the list of policies.
- Mobile Number as registered with UIDAI is to be entered. OTP will be sent to the number provided. In case if your mobile number is not updated in Aadhaar, you have to contact nearby LIC Branch Office for Aadhaar Linking.
- After submitting the form, a message will be shown on the success of the registration for linkage.
- After verification with UIDAI, SMS / mail confirmation will be sent to you. The verification may take few days.
Below Is The Process How To Link Aadhaar and Pan With LIC Policies Online Without Login
Step 1 : Go to LIC India website or –> Click HereStep 2 : The link for linking Aadhaar and PAN with LIC policies is displayed on LIC’s homepage. click on that link
Step 3 : A new window will open with instructions after reading click on proceed
Step 4 : Link Aadhaar Number and PAN With Your Policy page will come with the fields to fill
Step 5 : Fill all the fields
- Full Name As Per Aadhaar (name thats displaying on aadhaar)
- Date Of Birth
- Aadhaar Number
- select gender M/F
- enter your Email Id
- enter your PAN
- Mobile Number As Per Aadhaar(if you dont know then you cant apply online, you need to visit nearest LIC office to link aadhaar)
- Add your Policy Number (you can add any number of LIC Policies you have here)
- tick on I hereby submit my Aadhaar Number and PAN
- and type the captcha thats shown in the image
- click get OTP button
Step 6 : An OTP will be sent to the mobile number and you should enter that OTP here.
Step 7 : a message will be shown on the success of the registration for linkage.After verification with UIDAI or Unique Identification Authority of India, which issues Aadhaar card, a SMS/mail confirmation will be sent to you, says LIC. The verification may take few days, the insurer adds.