Hyderabad Metro Rail Ticket Price, Hyderabad Metro Rail Fare, Hyderabad Metro Rail Rate Card, Hyderabad Metro Rail, HMR
Hyderabad Metro Rail was launched by Prime Minister Sri Narendra Modi on 28-11-2017. Telangana chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao along with Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan, Telangana Municipal Administration Minister K.T. Rama Rao, Union Minister Hardeep Singh Puri accompanied Prime Minister.
Prime Minister Sri Narendra Modi unveiled the inaugural pylon at the miyapur metro station premises and also opened the station by cutting the ribbon before travelling in Hyderabad Metro Rail. Narendra Modi took an inaugural ride in the metro train between Miyapur and Kukatpally stations along with telangana CM and Governer.
The first phase of the metro stretches 30-km in distance, it covers total 24 stations and is the longest stretch for any metro in our country being unveiled on day one ie., 30-kms stretch from Nagole to Miyapur.
Hyderabad Metro Rail Fare or Rate Card is fixed between Rs 10 and Rs 60 in the first phase, passengers can also get smart card worth of Rs 200 from metro stations, in that 100 will be as security deposit and 100 rs as top up in your card for your travel.
Below are Hyderabad Metro Rail Fare-Hyderabad Metro Rail Rate Card-Hyderabad Metro Rail Ticket Price :
|Distance / Kilometers||Fare / Price|
|Up to 2 KM||Rs.10|
|2 to 4 KM||Rs.15|
|4 to 6 KM||Rs.25|
|6 to 8 KM||Rs.30|
|8 to 10 KM||Rs.35|
|10 to 14 KM||Rs.40|
|14 to 18 KM||Rs.45|
|18 to 22 KM||Rs.50|
|22 to 26 KM||Rs.55|
|More than 26 KM||Rs.60|
Hyderabad Metro Rail Project Highlights:
- Hyderabad Metro Rail Project is the World’s Largest Public-Private Partnership Project in the Metro Sector and it covers a total distance of around 72 Km
- Elevated world-class station buildings at approximately every kilometre.
- Connects major offices, retail and residential areas – The two tracks (up and down lines) pass through the arterial roads of the city.
- Connects major bus stations at Miyapur, MGBS, Koti, Dilsukhnagar, Charminar and Jubilee Bus Station.
- Integration with existing rail terminals at Secunderabad, Begumpet and Nampally.
- Link to MMTS services at Bharatnagar, Begumpet, Khairatabad, Malakpet & Falaknuma.
- Feeder bus services to stations from different areas of the city is being planned by GoAP.
- Green & Eco-friendly mode of travel – reduces carbon emission, fuel consumption and pollution.
- Faster, safer and comfortable air-conditioned travel with reduced travel time.
- Ultra-modern coaches.
- High frequency of trains reducing waiting time.
- User-friendly stations with lifts, staircases and facilities for the disabled.
- Parking facility at strategic locations along the route at the designated areas provided by the GoAP.
- Automatic ticket vending machines – reducing waiting time in queues and counters.
- Automatic fare collection system – hassle free entry and exit from the stations.
- Essential facilities at stations – toilets, public address and information system, telephones.
- 45 minutes for Corridor 1 (Miyapur-L.B. Nagar – 29 KM) as against 1 hr 44 minutes by road.
- 22 minutes for Corridor 2 (Jubilee Bus Station-Falaknuma – 15 Km) as against 1 hr 10 minutes by road.
- 39 minutes for Corridor 3 (Nagole-Raidurg – 28 KM) as against 1 hr 26 minutes by road.
Hyderabad Metro Rail Stops:
- Route 1 : Miyapur to LB Nagar covers an area of 29 kms with 27 stations. Miyapur, JNTU, KPHB Colony, Kukatpally, Balanagar, Moosapet, Bharat Nagar, Erragadda, ESI, SR Nagar, Ameerpet, Punjagutta, Erramanzil Colony, Khairthabad, Lakdikapool, Assembly, Nampally, OMC, MGBS, Malakpet, New Market, Musarambagh Dilsukhnagar, Chaitanyapuri, Victoria Memorial, LB Nagar
- Route 2 : Jubilee Bus Station to Falaknuma covers an area of 15 kms with 15 stations. Jubilee Bus Station, Parade Ground, Secunderabad West, Gandhi Hospital, Musheerabad, RTC X Roads, Chikkadpally, Narayanaguda, Sultan Bazaar, MGBS, Salarjung Museum, Charminar, Shalibanda, Shamshergunj, Falaknuma
- Route 3 : Nagole to Raidurg covers an area of 29 kms with 24 stations. Nagole, Uppal, Stadium, NGRI, Habsiguda, Tarnaka, Mettugada, Parade Ground, Paradise, Rasoolpura, Prakash Nagar, Begumpet, Ameerpet, Madhura Nagar, Yusufguda, Jubliee Hills Road No 5, Jubilee Hills Check Post, Peddamma Temple, Madhapur, Durgam Cheruvu, Hitec City, Cyber Gateway, Raidurg
Hyderabad Metro Rail Timings:
As of now metro rail commenced its operations between Miyapur and Nagole, for every 15 mins there will be train between 30-km stretch Miyapur and Nagole from 06:00 AM to 10:00 PM