Karthika Puranam-Vratham Festival Story
Karthika Puranam-Vratham pooja vidhanam, Karthika Puranam-Vratam process, Karthika Puranam-Vratam in telugu, Karthika Puranam- pooja procedure, Karthika Puranam- pooja process, Karthika Puranam-pooja in telugu, Karthika Puranam-pooja in english, Karthika Puranam-Vratham Festival Story, Why Do We Celebrate Karthika Puranam-Vratham Festival, Celebration of Karthika Puranam-Vratham Festival, Karthika Puranam-Vratam Festival significance, Karthika Puranam-Vratam Festival history, importance of Karthika Puranam- Vratham Festival, how to celebrate Karthika Puranam- Vratham festival, how to perform Karthika Puranam-Vratham, Karthika Puranam-Vratham procedure
The most important aspect of Karthika masam is hearing Karthika puranam.
It is called as Karthika vratham.
Karthika vratham normally includes the following rules:
- Waking up early in Brahmi muhartham (4.00A.M)
- Taking bath in rivers or ponds remembering Ganga, If not possible at home before sunrise
- Shiva puja / Damodara (Vishnu) puja
- Lighting Akasha deepam on sun-set
- Understanding Karthika puranam
Kartika Masam Vratam Niyamam – Rituals and Rules during Karthika Masam
- Devotees should not eat non vegetarian food for whole month of Karthik. Eating non vegetarian food is considered as Brahma Hathya (Killing Lord Brahma).
- Devotees follow Nakabhukta or Ekabhuktam during the whole month of Kartik. They take meal only once a day. Some people take fruits or milk in the evening time after performing Puja. If devotees are not able to do so, they follow these customs at least on auspicious days like Karthik Somavar, Karthika Pournami etc.
- Devotees take ceremonial or spiritual bath everyday for the whole month.
- Devotees light diya every evening and perform Karthika masa puja.
- Reciting the Kartik Purana during Kartik month is very auspicious. Atleast one chapter of the Karthika Puranam a day is highly meritorious and gives them the result of visiting Chardham temples (Chardham yatra – four prominent temples for Hindus).
- Devotees perform rituals very strictly on most auspicious days of Karthika masam such as Karthika Somavara, Kalashtami, Kushmand Navami, Akshay Navami, Hari Bodhini or Prabodhini Ekadashi, Vaikunth Chaturdashi, Vyasa Puja, Karthika Poornima or Tripura Purnima, Tulasi Vivah (Marriage of Goddess Tulasi).
Karthika Puranam-Karthika Vratham In Telugu by Sri Mylavarapu Srinivasa Rao
—> Click Here
Karthika Puranam-Karthika Vratham Audio In Telugu by Sri Mylavarapu Srinivasa Rao
—> Click Here
Karthika Puranam-Karthika Vratham In Telugu
—> Click Here
Karthika Puranam-Karthika Vratham In English: