How To Link Aadhaar To Mobile, Link Aadhaar To Existing Mobile, Link Aadhaar To Mobile Using IVR, Aadhaar, Mobile
Linking Aadhaar Number To Mobile Phone Number is mandatory, as the deadline of Linking Aadhaar Number To Mobile Number is approaching near, The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) and Government Of India has come up with an easy option to link aadhaar and mobile using Interactive voice response (IVR).
Linking Aadhaar Number To Mobile Phone Number using Interactive voice response (IVR) service is easier to all the people across the world. Consumers of any telecom network (airtel, Vodafone, Aircel, Tata Docomo, IDEA etc.) can link their mobile number with aadhaar number.
Using IVR service toll-free number 14546 you can link mobile number with Aadhaar number at home, instead of going to offline stores or outlets.
Point 1 : Keep Aadhaar Card Or Aadhaar Number with you before doing this linking process.
Point 2 : you need to listen to IVRS carefully as you need to select options by pressing 1 or 2 or 3 etc for confirmation to go to next step.
Point 3 :As of now Airtel, Vodafone, Idea networks have this facility. BSNL, JIO, all other networks will have this facility soon.
Point 4 : You should have the registered mobile number with you, as OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number that you provided when applying for Aadhaar.
If you don’t know the mobile number or have not provided any mobile number while applying Aadhaar Card then you need to register your mobile number manually through mesava, esava or nearest UIDAI center.
Below Is The Process Of Linking Aadhaar Number To Mobile Phone Number Using IVRS :
- Call Tollfree Number (IVRS) number 14546 from your phone which you want to link
- Some times You might get options for selecting your language (or)
- You might get options for selecting Indian citizen or an NRI, you have to confirm either pressing 1 or 2
- Now IVR process will ask to confirm by pressing 1 that you are agreeing to link your mobile number with aadhaar
- Now you need to provide(enter) your 12-digit Aadhaar number
- Now IVRS repeats the number that you entered and asks to confirm by pressing 1
- An OTP will be generated and will be sent to your registered mobile (registered mobile is the mobile number you have provided when applying Aadhaar)
- Now you will be asked to enter your phone number and allow the operator to access your details from UIDAI records.
- Now IVRS repeats your last four digits of your entered mobile number for confirmation
- Now you need to enter the OTP number you recieved through SMS and press 1 for confirmation
- Now IVR will say that the Aadhaar-based mobile number re-verification process was successful.
- Once the process is completed, you get an SMS on your mobile number confirming that Re-verification was successful and it will take up to 48 hours to complete the linking.
NRIs/OCIs are not eligible to enroll for Aadhaar and hence fully exempted from any Aadhaar verification of bank accounts/mobile SIM or other services, the UIDAI has said.