Do’s And Dont’s List Of Hyderabad Metro Rail, Do’s And Dont’s List Of HMR, Do’s and Don’ts List for Hyderabad Metro Rail passengers
The Hyderabad Metro Rail-HMR is going to be availabe for commuters. Inaugural of Hyderabad Metro Rail-HMR is expected on November 28 by Prime Minister Shri. Narendra Modi. The inaugural ceremony will take place at Miyapur Metro depot.
The Hyderabad Metro Rail-HMR has issued Guidelines for the safety / security of Passengers, Do’s and Dont’s which are released by Hyderabad Metro Rail-HMR are to be followed by the passengers for a smoother and safer journey.
Below Are Do’s and Don’ts List For Hyderabad Metro Rail-HMR Passengers:
Do’s While Travelling In Hyderabad Metro Rail-HMR
- Use dust bins to dispose items, keep Metro rail premises clean.
- Listen to all announcements carefully
- For any assistance contact our Customer Service team at any Hyderabad Metro stations
- Inform staff if you see any activity inside Metro Rail premises that can compromise safety or can damage life and property
- Cooperate with HMR staff during security checks
- Be polite and courteous with staff and fellow passengers
- Look in front while boarding escalators and climbing stairways
- hold the handrail, face the moving direction, stand on the left side of the escalator and stay still
- move away from the escalator immediately after use
- always carry your luggage with you inside Metro rail premises
- Vacate metro train premises after you have reached your destination
- When there is an emergency announcement, evacuate the Metro Rail premises
- Do mind the gap between the platform and the metro train while boarding and disembarking the train
- form a queue at ticket counters, ticket vending machines, AFC gates
- Allow passengers inside the Metro train to exit before boarding the train
- Travel with a valid token or smart card
Don’ts While Travelling In Hyderabad Metro Rail-HMR
- Do not spit or litter in Metro rail premises
- Chewing tobacco / pan is prohibited inside Metro rail premises
- Do not smoke or drink alcohol inside Metro rail premises.
- Photography is prohibited inside Metro rail premises.
- Do not leave your belongings or luggage unattended inside Metro rail premises.
- Do not squat inside Metro rail premises or inside the Metro train.
- Do not consume food and beverages inside Metro trains.
- Pets are not allowed inside Metro rail premises.
- Hazardous and inflammable items are prohibited inside Metro rail premises.
- Do not carry excess luggage on Metro trains.
- Do not cross the yellow line in the platform area while waiting for the train
- Do not try to open the train doors forcefully or lean on them while travelling on the Metro train.
- Do not rush while boarding or alighting the Metro train
- Do not let your child wander inside Metro rail premises. Hold him/her firmly while you are inside Metro rail premises.
- Do not get too close to the overhead wires.
- Carrying firearms without necessary security approval, inside Metro rail premises, is strictly prohibited
- Do not tread on the tactile path which is meant for the visually impaired.
- Do not jump over the AFC (automated) gates. Please use a valid token or smart card to pass through the gates.
- Do not use or attempt to use any emergency communication with the train driver without reasonable and sufficient cause, such a medical emergency or some event that could cause harm to life and property.
- Hawkers are prohibited in Metro rail premises.
- Do not board or alight a Metro train when the automated doors are about to close.
- Do not put up notices without lawful approval.
- Defacing Metro rail premises or trains is a punishable offence.
- Do not tamper any safety device and / or endanger the safety of passengers or obstruct Metro trains.
- Do not share your smart card or token with a co-passenger.